Friday 29 April 2011

maid gave a body message to loose her virginity


Hello … I am Basu and 24 years old bachelor. I am a regular reader of Sex stories and this is the first time I am sharing my experience. This true incident happened during my visit to Kashmir in December this year. I was visiting my Uncle’s house after a gap of 6 years and it was located 5 kms outside Shimla. It's a remote village and my uncle was the richest family in that village. So they had a huge bungalow surrounded by palm trees. Since my uncle is no more, my aunt used to live in the bungalow with the assistance of maid servants overseeing our property.

I reached home by 9 pm by car and had a bath and went to have my dinner with my aunt who is 42 years old. I was introduced to boya, the head cook who was 40 years old and her daughter sabeena who was 20 years old. Both were wearing traditional long kurta... I was stunned by the beauty of Sabeena who for her age looked like a women of 26 years age with huge boobs and buttocks. She was looking in great shape and lemon colour tender skin added glow to her beautiful body.
After finishing my dinner, I was shown a bedroom on the 2nd floor of the bungalow and went to bed thinking about sabeena's magnificent body. Normally, I wear a night gown with only a white brief on my waist, I continued to sleep in the morning and woke up only by 10 am. Even at 10 in the morning looked like 6 or 6.30. I felt a severe hard on in my brief and with a smile in my face i realised it is because of thoughts about sabeena.
To my surprise, sabeena entered my bedroom without knocking the door. There i was lying in my bed with my night gown leaving my bulge visible to her too. She smiled mildly and asked me looking at my eyes that whether i prefer a coffee or tea in the morning.
I told her that I prefer milk and got up from my bed and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. In the meantime, she went downstairs and brought the milk with a mini breakfast. Appreciated her mother for the tasty food she had prepared. Now, she said it was she who prepared the food as her mother and my aunt had gone to a nearby market for shopping and they will come only in the afternoon. She asked me what i would like to have for my lunch and i told her to prepare mutton curry with chicken biryani. She asked me to take some more rest as she will come after preparing for my lunch. I went to bed and again slept till 12 noon.
Suddenly, during my sleep, i felt a soft hand touching my shoulder and shaking me to wake up. Up close, i saw sabeena trying to wake me up. While doing so, I saw her deep cleavage and huge boobs in front of my feasting eyes wherein her pallu (a short towel) hardly covering the left side of her big boobs. I could not believe my eyes and in an instant moment, i could sense, i was having a real big bulge in my brief which was hard to hide as my night gown had risen to my waist while i was in deep sleep exposing my bottom half of my body to the naked eyes of sabeena. I tried sitting in my bed and in the process, my head collided with sabeena's as she was kneeling in the bed trying to wake me up. Her pallu moved to the centre of her boobs exposing both the big melons to my feasting eyes.
It continued to rain outside and the temperature in the locality would not have been more than 24 degrees whereas it was nearly 40 degrees inside me. I said sorry to sabeena for mistakenly colliding with her and asked her whether the hot water is ready for me to take bath. She asked to change my clothes and gave me a small langotti to wear and come. I was shocked and asked her whether i have to come only with the langotti on and she said yes master.. Because, she is going to give me a head massage with some specially made herbal oil which will refresh my body from the exhaustive travel i had in the previous day.
thanking my stars for the luck i had, I said that I will be on with my brief's and not a langotti, which i have not worn till date and felt that it will also deeply expose my current situation to her. But she said that the expensive brief will get spoiled by the herbal oil and if need be, she will help me in wearing the langotti. I said no to her and went inside the bathroom and removed my brief and nightgown and weared the langotti. It was wide enough to cover my rod and balls and lengthy enough to tie at the both ends of my waistline. Still it could not hide the bulge as it was very much visible thanks to the dhothi cloth on which the langotti was made of.
She in the meantime, came with a temporary foldable cott and a matt and asked me to sit on the cott. The cott was just a foot above the ground level and she started pouring the lukewarm herbal oil on my head and started rubbing my head with the tips of her sensual hands. I could really feel the heat on my head and the oil dripping inside my head. Instantly, i closed my eyes and went to a floating mode which is half sleepy and half-awake in reality.
Without realising myself, i stretched my legs and held my hands rested on the cott just behind me. This posture of mine made my head to bow down and enabled her to massage it encircling my skull and temple area. After finishing my head, she slowly moved her hand to my back neck and applied pressure using her thumb. I really felt the relief in my neck and started breathing heavily as i could feel the heat out of my tired body. She sensed that and asked me whether i was tired too much because of my exhaustive travel, i said yes and it feels really nice to have this massage and pleaded her to extend it to my whole body.
As if waiting for my green signal, in one swift move she took her hand to my waist and removed the langotti from there and threw it on the dust bin. Before i could realise what had happened to me, my rod came to life and sprang to 90 degrees. She said that she is taking the short cut for full relief and took the lukewarm herbal oil and poured it on my 8 inch iron hot rod and the oil started dripping down to my balls and went near my ass.
She took her both hand and cupped the toe end of my manhood and squeezed it like a banana. I went to the roof and came back with the sensations and pleaded her not to squeeze or otherwise, i would cum in her hands. She immediately stopped and cupped the top end of my manhood with her thumb and index finger and encircled it and brought her fingers down till the tip of my manhood. She repeated the same thing few times and I felt like a 1000 watts current passing through my body and had a mild jerk which pushed my waist and dick up and down few times.
Then she took her hand and cupped my chest and encircled my nipples and pinched it so hard that it turned to pink colour and i really groaned in pain. Then only i realised that things are going beyond the mere massage session and i for once, lying without doing anything on her beautiful body. I asked her to stop everything for a moment as i needed time to regain myself and she too obliged my request and that was the only mistake she did all the while. Yes, i stood up stark naked in front of my beautiful servant maid who is hardly 20 years old.
I grabbed sabeena by her shoulder and hugged her tightly feeling her big melons crushing against my broad shoulders. She obediently obliged and cupped my buttocks. By this time, she moved away from me and removed her pallu herself and also the lungi and the blouse she was wearing without giving me this opportunity. Her big melons were upright and so soft, and her soft pink pussy was surrounded by thick black hairs hiding from my wild eyes.
I went to my cupboard and took a bottle of honey and opened the lid and came near sabeena and started pouring the honey on her soft big breasts. Then, slowly, i moved my spring tongue and started licking the honey on her breasts. This gave her a tremendous sensation and she started moaning out of unbearable pleasure. In the process of licking the honey drops, i also bite her nipples with my forteeths and it turned into red from pink. I took my tongue from her breasts to upwards to the side of her cheeks and then finally to her cherry lips. I opened her lips through my tongue and explored inside her mouth using my tongue and locked my lips over hers.
For once, she pleaded to stop and asked to put my dick into her pussy. I too realised the same and took her in my arms and dropped her in my regular bed. I took her hands and kept it on my chest and slowly moved it down to my belly and ultimately to my manhood which is covered with thick black hairs. She sensed what i wanted and started sucking it like a tube ice. I for once, felt like i was in a heaven and while i literally cummed my sperm, she removed her mouth from the tip of my manhood just it in time and took it in her towel.
At the same time i pushed her down and cupped her breasts and started squeezing and pinching them to give extreme pleasure to sarala. With her rubbing my cock, it came to life immediately and i for once, without giving her any signal, inserted it inside her pussy and stopped going further.
Sabeena, cupped my buttocks and tried pushing me towards her so that i will insert my cock in full inside her pussy but i held my hands so tightly in the cott, i for once, refused to enter her further and it gave me immense pleasure whereas. Thanks to the lubricating effect of the herbal oil and the honey, my cock went inside her pussy effortlessly the moment i applied some more pressure and started moving my dick up and down in a rhythmic motion.
After 2 to 3 mins i cummed entirely inside the pussy hole of sabeena and she hugged me tightly with tears in her eyes and i too will remember it for a long time to come.
We both of us lied like that for a while and then she took me to the bathroom and helped me to take bath and then had a nice lunch prepared by her. This continued till i stayed there to complete my vacation .Hope you all enjoyed my story, for once, is a real incident which i thought should be shared to all  readers. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment