Thursday 28 April 2011

receptionist srujana tempted his collegue and got fucked


Guys you won’t believe me, I had this most romantic experience I had in my life. I am Madhu from Bangalore. I am 31 and 5’10’’ and not that much muscular, just an average personality. It wasn't a regular Monday as I drove to work.  It was my first real job out of college. As I pulled into my parking space at the far end of the building I looked down the rows of bikes for Srujana’s pink Scottie, Which I didn’t see it.
Srujana’s had only been with the company for three months. She was the receptionist and to me she was the hottest girl the company had ever hired to answer the phones. The first thing a visitor would see was her full lips and beautiful friendly smile. They would surely be drawn down her neckline to the luscious full round breasts she couldn't hide if she tried. They had to be a D cup and in the high thirties if not forty in size. Her body was lush with curves made for kissing and running your hands over. It was the kind of body I dreamed my hard cock would pulse against anywhere it touched.
I had only known her by her voice over the intercom telling me had a call. Her friendly smile was a great way to start the morning.
She must be late today. I opened the main lobby door Srujana’s desk was vacant. I heard noise in the conference room and turned towards the open conference room door, I saw her bent over trying to get a hold of a heavy full box of invoices. The skirt she was wearing had completely risen. She had a tattoo. I was drawn to the tiny blue flower with six petals just a finger distance from her crack and slightly above her asshole. Most panties would hide it. But not the green ones she wore today.

I felt my cock twitch in my pants and my underwear wasn't positioned correctly for it. Without thinking, he reached down to ease the discomfort just as she turned and saw me. I was caught!  But my hand touching my pants crotch was surprising and she quickly rose up and stammered, "Oh, you surprised me. I didn't hear you."
I moved the newspaper in front of my crotch to hide the obvious tent .I asked her do u need some help. Those boxes look heavy."
" Srujana saw the newspaper and reached her hand out for it. "i'll take that."
I didn't see any option but to hand it to her. It really all happened in a few seconds, but it seemed like slow motion to Srujna. When I handed her the newspaper, she immediately saw erection. It was impossible to hide. She couldn't look away. "Can you put that box on top of the table?" She asked as she took the newspaper to the center of the conference table. I moved to the box she was trying to lift and picked it up. I didn't wait to see the look on her face, as I hurried out the conference door towards my office room.
As the day went by rain began falling about two and the clouds hung low, not moving. I finished up my work, The rain wasn't heavy, but it was continuous and as I pulled into the parking lot of Taj hotel, I quickly hurried into the lobby, and found Mohan waiting .he said lets go inside. I was listening to Mohan’s talk about the game show on the television when I felt someone standing next to me at my elbow. I turned and before I could look up to her face, Srujana said, "Hi Madhu sir ."
"Hi Srujana. What are you doing here?" I was more than just surprised, I was shocked.
"I'm supposed to meet some friends, but I don't think they are here yet."
I was pleased she seemed so friendly to me.  She sat down beside me. It was a little tight, and her leg touched me. Her perfume smelled wonderful. The beer kept coming and gradually mohan became engrossed in the basketball game as I and Srujana talked. Sometimes my eyes would drift to her low cut neckline and admire the curving of her breast. If she noticed, she didn't let on. The more we talked and joked, and the more beer drank, the more I looked at her lips while she talked. She had wonderful soft lips.
She leaned back to my ear. I could feel the warm gentle push of breath as she spoke. "Want to go outside on the patio. "Sure." We both got up, leaving Suresh to the game.
She looked at me smiling. I smiled back. I could tell she had something on her mind. I didn't expect what she said.
"Have you ever masturbated thinking about me?"
I immediately coughed . I couldn't believe what I had just heard, and I couldn't stop coughing long enough to regain my composure until she stepped closer to me, letting her breasts rub against my chest and spoke again, and “Tell the truth. Have you ever jerked off thinking of me?" Her smile was mischievous.
I told the truth, "Yes."
"More than once?"  she put her hand on my chest.
"Yes."
"How many times?"
"A hundred maybe.."
She laughed. Her hand slipped sideways to my hand. I didn't waste the moment of opportunity. I leaned forward to her and placed my lips on hers. We kissed and kissed, and kissed. Our tongues exploring and noses pressed tight, passionate kissing became intensely sexual. I felt my cock stiff. She lifted my hand to her breast. "You want to feel my tittie?" she asked seductively.
It felt wonderful exploring her breast with his hand. I easily found her nipple and pinched it tightly through the fabric of her dress and bra. She could see beyond me to the front of the patio, and we were still alone. She opened the buttons of her shirt and pulled down with her bra strap. My long fingers cradled her breast as I kissed her nipple. "Mmm. That's right baby..Suck my nipple..Suck it hard.." Srujana encouraged me.
 "OH baby..Yes YES!!! Suck me like that!! Bite me a little!" She groaned. I felt her hand moving to my crotch, and took it as a sign to do the same.
Both hands were sliding into place over each of her ass cheeks. My hands felt warm and wonderfully powerful as they kneaded her ass. "Oh yeah..You like my ass baby?" She aroused me more with her question and knew my excitement in the way I gripped her more firmly. "You like the tattoo on my ass? The one you saw this morning?" She teased me. "Find the tattoo baby..touch the flower on my ass." She chided me. I easily remembered the spot as my fingers pinched the butterfly. "Eww..Yes..You found it baby."
Her panties, tiny and stretched were soaking wet. I rubbed my fingers into the hidden cleft behind the fabric. "Ohh madhu I'm so wet..Keep rubbing my pussy baby..I might cum any second..." she was breathing heavily. Her pussy  lips shaved very carefully,  "Oh yes. Finger fuck me I. Finger fuck me!" In and out I pumped my fingers in her pussy as my hand squeezed her ass tighter. My teeth clamping down on her nipple as the tip of tongue twitched over her nipple tip.. "Ohhh GOD! I'm cummminngggg!!!!
Her pussy muscles clinched and squeezed as I slipped out.  She wanted to feel it in her pussy. I licked my finger and tasted her.
The rear windows were tinted and no one could see in. The rain fell, but we didn't care. "Give me that cock of yours. Give me that cock!" She demanded. She grabbed at my belt and jerked it as she hurried to get my cock out. "Hurry!" She urged. "Yes! Yes! Oh I want your cock inside me. Put it in me now!" If anyone was standing outside the car, they could have heard her easily. "Fuck me! Fuck me!" She shouted, as I thrust his cock into her warm wet grip. She bucked back to me taking my cock in deeper.
Feeling my cock in her finally, she lowered her voice. I wasn't just fucking her with my cock, I was ramming into her pussy with all the power and lust in my cock from a hundred nights of imagining what it felt like.
"Push it in baby. Push it in my ass." She urged me. I rubbed around in a circle gathering more of her pussy cream, then worked my finger gently into her ass. "Oooh Yeah..Oh baby..oh baby..I'm going to cum..Cum! Cum with me! Fill me with your CUM!!"
Her words drove me over the edge and my cock vibrated then the flowing cum burst out deep inside her tight pussy as my cock pulsed continuous load after load of hot cum. The warm rush triggered her own climax and she cried out, "YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!". Finally, I slipped out of both of her tight wet holes, and we rearranged our clothes.


1 comment: