Thursday 28 April 2011

Valli teacher gave herself to his student raja


Hi friends... My name is raja. I was 17 year old studying intermediate first year. I was born in a middle class family. I was waiting for the real aroma feel of sex. I regularly get the new addition of sex books from my friend srinu. I used to read lot of sex storybooks and masturbate at least three times in a day.  One time in morning and two times before bed.
I was really a bright student up to 10th class. Now my concentration on studies has reduced. After seeing the progress report, my mother has arranged for a tuition class. My tuition teacher nagavalli lives in the upper portion of our house. After my mother’s request, she accepted to help me in my studies. Her husband was a government employee.

She was fair, 5.7' height about 29 yrs. of age. She was very cute looking with good shape boobs and well-shaped ass. I   fantasizing with her and masturbate many times thinking about her boobs. She had nice big boobs and she always wear sari. She was strict in my studies. She used to come to my house and give a class for one hour. I dream of touching her body and boobs and masturbate daily. We had a mango tree on the back side of my house. Mangoes were ripen just like her boobs. I had seen her jumping to catch the mango, what a view i have seen. Boobs were shaking up and down.  She tied her pallu to a side as it continuously keeps falling down. 60 per cent of boobs are clearly visible. I have been watching all this from a corner. I decided myself to fuck her at any cost.
 One day I was alone in my house. My parents have gone to a marriage function. And i was reading one good sex magazine while messaging my erected penny’s with the other hand. I didn’t remember to close the doors. Suddenly, I heard the footsteps, i turned back.  I had tried covering my erected penny with my short. She came in. But I did not forget to hide the magazine in between my books lying on my table.
 Pennis is in stiff rod position. She noticed my bulging Short and turned to my study room to start taking tuition without any reaction. She noticed the sex magazine in between my books and taken it out with curiosity. I was scared that she will show the book to my mother and thinking about the consequences of this incident. I had requested her to not to show the book to anyone. She was angry and she had threatened me like anything and took that book to her house to show it to my mummy later. I was shocked literally and went to terrace with gloomy way.
 After one hour she come back from her house and asked me to keep the book very safely. I was very surprise to here this from her. She wore a transparent blue sari. She started taking class with a different mood and different style of smile. I had understood that, she gone through the almost all pages of that book. She come and stands very close to me in the way of pretending to watch the Math problems which I am working on. I could smell her sweetie skin aroma and that got changed my mood again. She slowly put her hand through my shoulder with very friendly and started to rub my checks with other hand. I got positive signals.
She told that she will not be revealing the magazine to my mother. She opened the book again and asked me to read loudly. I was astonished. I was very happy and realized that, my dreams about her going to be realistic. She skipped her pallu and it felt down. Her boobs were huge and were the blouse to come outside. I saw at them with my eyes wide open. Nagavalli asked me whether i touched any other girl. I said ‘no’. She took my hands and placed on her boobs. I got the courage and smoothly pressed them with my both hands. I turned to her side and given a kiss on her lips from my sitting position. We kissed passionately. Her tongue rolling into my mouth. I hugged her tightly. Her entire body was touching mine. And i was pushing myself more into her.
 She then unhooked top two hooks and given me chances to have her soft lovely boobs. I pushed my hands into the blouse and pressing them with more anxiety. I wished she would even remove her bra also. To my luck she had lifted her bra also. I was amazed to see her solid breasts. I had squeezed both the boobs many times and kiss all over her face neck and lips. She was standing with closed eyes to allow me to do whatever I want. I lick her breast many times and my right hand was trying to lift her skirt and under skirt to touch her inner smooth thighs and the sweet spot. She slightly widens apart her one leg and allows me to enter into the secret place. That lovely spot was slightly wet and soft.
 My hands went inside her petticoat and the smell of her sweet pussy aroused my willingness to fuck her strongly. I lifted her petticoat over her milky white thighs and soon had a view of her beautiful wet pussy. She spread her thighs apart. She had her pussy with some hair on it and I buried my nose in her crotch and she smelt really great. I started licking her inner thighs; she removed my short and shirt. Mine was 7' inch long and she told her husband was of same size. She kissed my rod and kissing all over. Licking like a lollypop. We both were naked. I took her to my bed. She told she like me a lot and told me to fuck her hard. Her pussy was already wet with juices.
 Moving upward to her outer pussy lips and separated them with my fingers. She was very wet inside and her pussy syrup was leaking down towards her ass. I quickly licked her juice and it tasted somewhat salty. I inserted my middle finger in her cunt. She asked me to give kiss on her pussy. I had bitten slightly and lick her unshaved pussy and had all her precum, which come out from her sweet hole and it, was light salty and tasty.
 I asked her to turn to the opposite side and she spread her legs and told to put my dick into her pussy. I inserted my pennis into pussy hole. It was hot.  I started slowly pumping her pussy hole.  She very much enjoyed it and started to rub her pussy with her hands. I am pressing her boobs and fucking her pussy at the same time. She was screaming. aaaaahhhhhhhh....ohhhhhhohhhhhh.... she was moaning loudly. I got thrilled and pumping and fucking that bitch all over.  I had cummed into her pussy. She also got the orgasm at the same time. We had enjoyed lot through this way.
We daily take time out of my study class to fuck each other. My dick always satisfies her pussy....

No comments:

Post a Comment